Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Jaida's Writing

My daughter (she's 8) and I were talking about creative writing, compared to writing for school ...this is what she wrote. (She gave me permission to share this!)

THE ONE AND ONLY GOD

How powerful he is, the one who created the whole earth, he created things beyond the earth, he created the solar system. He is the father, the son and the Holy Spirit. Everyone should believe in him, and believe that he is the one and only God. He is a mighty, powerful and wonderful God. Don't choose wrong choose right. Don't go to hell go to heaven.
by Jaida

1 comment:

Carol said...

Hi Jaida,
This is very beautiful! You have a great writing style! I love it!
Love,
Mrs. Shafer (I used to work at Logos!)

P.S. Creative writing is soooooo much more fun than writing for school!